Dear Interested, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to article 13 contained in the aforementioned regulation, we inform you that:
2. CATEGORIES OF DATA:
The data controller is the company JMC Group Srl, with registered office in Via L. da Vinci 155 – 20062 Cassano d’Adda (MI), which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT:
JMC Group Srl will process your personal data such as:
• Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by those who connect to the site, the addresses in URI ( Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the strictly necessary time, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
• Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not entail a request for consent and the possible compilation of specifically prepared forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending, on your part, of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data reported in these forms in order to send the request.
3. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data in possession of JMC Group Srl are collected directly from the interested party.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS:
The processing of your data has your consent as its legal basis and is carried out for the management of the following purposes:
• In anonymized and / or aggregated form to improve the web browsing experience and to monitor the correct functioning of the portal, as well as for its protection;
• For the management of any user requests received via contact form and / or via e-mail;
Furthermore, your data will be processed for the fulfillment of obligations established by laws, regulations and / or community regulations, or ordered by the supervisory and control Authority; In this case, the legal basis of the processing is the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject. This site processes your data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your data.
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA:
Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. The data processors (employees) in charge are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is periodically updated.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD:
The collected data are not subject to transfer abroad.
7. STORAGE PERIOD:
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, Article 5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by the law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
The interested party always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to your data, the correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of the processing or the possibility of opposing the processing, to request data portability, to revoke the consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simply communicating to the Data Controller. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the privacy authority if you believe an offense has been generated related to the processing of your data.
9. DATA PROCESSING METHOD:
The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.
10. UPDATING OF THIS INFORMATION:
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted via links on the websites of the Data Controller, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.